This is a formal apology for being MIA for the past TWO AND A HALF MONTHS. I really can’t believe I managed to neglect this project for that long, but life piles up and things get pushed around and re-prioritized and lost in the sauce. My sincerest apologies for those serious readers!
So I’ll be posting over the next couple of days to catch you up on my life and reading and all that so we can get back into the swing of things on the same page (too many cliches?). I have some personal updates to share, lots of quick reading updates to share, and some plans for what’s to come!
Here’s what you can expect over the next couple of days:
- Reading challenge updates: for the sake of brevity, I’ll just do monthly reading updates with small reviews and impressions from the books I read each month. I’ll also be updating the reading challenge list so you can see what I’ve been up to.
- Librarian life updates: I have exciting news on that front, so stay tuned!
- Articles and links: I’ve been reading a lot of really interesting articles about reading and books and authors so I’ll try to post a link to my article of the week each Tuesday so we can chat about them.
- Product reviews: I have a really neat Novelly Yours unboxing to share. I also want to share my reading essentials for spring list as well.
- Book hauls: Remember that book-buying-ban I began as a new year’s resolution? Yeah, me either. I’ve scored some nice hauls the past few months that I’m buzzing to share.
- And more!
Thank you to everyone who stuck around, dutifully checking this space for updates from me. You bear your disappointment well, my child. I seek to reward you with content — sweet, sweet content.
Please join me over on instagram @abigailsbookself for more regularly updated content!